1. Wash the prawns, cut the prawns, remove the prawn threads, add salt, cooking wine, and ginger slices, marinate for 10 minutes to remove the fishy and flavor.
2. The garlic, shallots, and green and red peppers are finely chopped and set aside.
3. Skim off the water and ginger slices of the marinated prawns, then use kitchen paper to absorb the excess water, stir in the starch, so that the shrimp shells are evenly covered with starch.
4. Put more oil in the pot than stir-fry, heat to 60 to 70% heat, and fry the prawns in batches, 1-2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
5. Push the shrimp aside, add the minced garlic, chopped green onion and chili, turn to medium-high heat and sauté until fragrant.
6. Pour in the salt and pepper powder and stir-fry evenly.
"Lazy Fan App" is now online, click the link to download