1. Goose wing water washed away the blood and set aside. Mix the pepper and salt and stir-fry in a clean pot.
2. Spread the salt and pepper mixture on the goose wings while it is hot. Rub into the flavor. Add green onions and continue rubbing.
3. Sprinkle in cooking wine and sliced ginger. Marinate for more than 12 hours for full flavor.
4. Bring water to a boil on high fire and put in goose wings. Bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for half an hour.
5. A plate of delicious salted goose wings is done~
The marinating time should be a little longer, so that the flavor will enter the goose wings~