1. There are no bones at home, but elbow bones. Wash bones and stir-fry water
2. Add cold water to the casserole, add the bones and meat, add the bay leaves, star anise, ginger garlic, green onion, and cinnamon together
3. Turn the high heat to a low heat, take the meat out and let cool and prepare for slicing
4. Cut the meat and put it in and continue to simmer. When the meat melts in your mouth, it’s ready to be simmered.
5. Smash the garlic and put the sugar soy sauce fermented bean curd sesame oil, the garlic juice is adjusted
Slowly cook, the meat will melt in your mouth after two or three hours