1. Ingredients: 3 Cantonese sausages, 400 grams of arowana rice, 200 grams of red and yellow carrots, 1 egg. Accessories: light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, rapeseed oil
2. Wash the carrots, peel them, and dice them. They are slightly larger. The sausages can be washed with warm water. If they are too dry and hard, it’s better to bubble a little. My package is good and clean.
3. Wash the rice and add it to the rice cooker. Add less water than usual. (From the rice level to the horizontal level, the height is half of the first joint of the index finger.) Do not have too much water. The taste should be harder and distinct.
4. Add carrots, a little salt, add a spoonful of rapeseed oil and mix well. Add the sausages to the rice cooker together. It will taste good, and the rice will absorb the sausages and taste delicious.
5. The rice cooker generally has many functions, supports a variety of rice varieties, and a variety of cooking methods, including the function of clay pot rice. Select the exclusive claypot rice function, and directly select it after connecting to the power supply (shown in red), and you can start making it.
6. When the rice cooker comes out of steam and the moisture is dry, turn on the rice cooker, add the eggs beaten in advance, and add the lid and continue to simmer until the rice is cooked (you can also adjust the time to continue simmering for 10 minutes), and the rice cooker will enter the heat preservation state
7. Take a small bowl, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, a little sugar and mix well
8. When the time is up, when you see that the egg has solidified and cooked, take the egg out so that it will not be broken. Open the lid and pour the condiments on it and stir well.
9. You can cover it and keep it warm for about 2 minutes and then you can eat it, or you can eat it directly. It's best to sprinkle chopped green onions for a more fragrant flavor.
1. When making rice cookers for braising rice, add less water than usual. If you add vegetables, hard vegetables are better. Add less water, because vegetables also produce moisture.
2. Especially for the rice cooker to make claypot rice, the rice should be harder, and the grains are distinct. This stewed rice can be regarded as similar to claypot rice.
3. You don’t need to cut the sausages, so cook them together so that the taste of the sausages can be absorbed into the rice.