1. The required materials are ready.
2. Slice the sausage, cut the potatoes, clean the snow peas, and clean the shell of the eggs.
3. After washing the rice, put it in the rice cooker and press the cook button to start cooking.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add sausages and potatoes in turn, and stir fry until the potatoes change color and become transparent, then add oil, light soy sauce and a little salt to taste.
Then turn on the rice cooker and spread the sausage and potatoes on the rice. Close the lid to continue the cooking process.
While continuing to cook the rice, blanch the snow peas until they are broken and cut into shreds. After the egg is cooked, remove the shell and cut in half.
6. After the cooking process is over, continue to simmer for 10 minutes and then open the lid, stir with a rice spoon, spread snow peas, and then move the chopsticks.
Make a delicious dish, be an interesting person, chew your life with good taste, and make your life lively. If you are also a person who likes to use food, travel, and photography to interpret a happy life, you can follow my WeChat public account "Slow Life Micro Sharing", and slowly discover all the details of a happy life together!