1. Ingredients preparation
2. Wash and soak the rice for ten minutes. The amount of water is about the same as usual for cooking. Connect the power to the pot before frying and start cooking.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into pieces
4. Wash the sausage with hot water and cut into diagonal slices
5. Pour oil in a hot pan, put the potato pieces on medium heat and fry for two minutes
6. Set the potatoes aside, put the sausages and stir fragrant
7. Pour in oyster sauce and stir fry evenly
8. Pour the umami soy sauce and stir fry evenly
9. Pour in the steamed fish soy sauce and stir fry evenly
10. Sprinkle salt and stir fry evenly
11. Sprinkle a little pepper and stir fry evenly
12. Pour in some water
13. Just barely pass the ingredients, boil on high heat
14. Pour the soup into the rice cooker, shake it evenly, continue the cooking process
15. After cooking the rice, sprinkle the chopped green onion and simmer for ten minutes to get out of the pot
16. Give it a little stir, do you see the layer of rice crust underneath? Special fragrance!
Braised rice is a delicacy with zero failure, and the ingredients can be added at will!