1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Prepare rice.
3. Wash the rice several times with clean water.
4. Cut the potatoes into diamond-shaped pieces.
5. Cut the green onion into sections, slice the ginger, and dice the sausage.
6. Put the oil in the pot and heat it, add the peppercorns, green onions, and ginger slices to the pot.
7. Remove the peppercorns after they have tasted.
8. Pour the diced sausage and stir fry to change the color.
9. Pour in light soy sauce, steamed fish oil, fermented rice, sugar, dark soy sauce.
10. Add the potato pieces.
11. Stir fry to evenly color.
12. Put the potatoes and the diced sausage into the pot together.
13. Put the inner pot of the rice cooker into the pot, add water until the ingredients are level.
14. Turn on the fine cooking function and you can wait.
15. After remembering the sound, sprinkle in chopped chives.
According to the taste, the potato cubes can also be cut into very small cubes, but they are easy to soften. \n