1. After washing the rice, put it in a casserole, add water that hasn’t been a knuckle, and add a little oil
2. Put the casserole on the stove, bring the water to a boil, turn to a low heat, cover and simmer until the soup is almost dry
3. When the water is almost dry, add the sausage and cover the lid until the taste comes out
4. After the taste comes out, slice the sausage for later use
5. After washing the soup spoon and vegetables, cook in another pot and add appropriate amount of salt to taste, then pick it up and set aside
6. Put the sliced sausage and soup spoon on the rice and beat the egg and quail egg in the middle. Pour in a little oil, cover and simmer for a few minutes, then turn off the heat and serve
7. Adjust the sauce, a little soy sauce, and a little oyster sauce, mix well and pour the rice on it, and you can eat it ❤
The simplest claypot rice can be eaten at home, and simple ingredients can be perfectly interpreted.