1. Prepare raw sausages, chrysanthemum, tofu, eggs
2. Bring to a boil in the pot, add the tofu cubes in the water and blanch it immediately, then put it in cold water to cool and drain
3. Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum cut into pieces, sprinkle with salt and knead to get the moisture
4. Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum extracts excess water for use
5. Carrots cut into small pieces
6. Press the tofu into puree, sliced sausages, carrots, chrysanthemum, beaten eggs into the container
7. Mix all the raw materials well, add an appropriate amount of flour, and continue to mix into a puree
8. Take the right amount of raw materials and knead into a ball
9. Knead the sausage, tofu, and vegetable balls one by one, put them in a steamer with boiling water, and steam for five minutes.
10. The steamed meatballs fragrant all over the house when they start to cook.
11. Cut the shallots and coriander
12. Garlic diced, dried red pepper diced, sesame, green onion, coriander, put in a container, put the peppercorns in a pot, boil the oil and pour it in the container while it is hot, and the aroma will come out directly
13. Put the fried noodles on the plate for decoration. Put the sausage tofu and the vegetable meatballs and you're done
14. Pairing with seasonal vegetable porridge, fried noodles, and fruits is a hearty breakfast
15. Sausage tofu and vegetable balls are dipped in the sauce to have a special taste
16. Nuts and eggs are the nutrients that must be taken every day
17. If you make ordinary ingredients carefully, you will have unexpected surprises.
Sausages do not contain starch and can be stored for a long time. It is delicious and full-bodied when eaten after cooking. The aftertaste is long. The more you chew, the more fragrant it is. It is far better than other countries' enema products. Sausages can be appetizing and food aid, increase appetite!