1. A perch.
2. Despine. Keep the head intact.
3. Put 4 chopsticks on the steamer (disposable chopsticks are best, steamed chopsticks are easy to bend), and put ginger slices on them. First, it will go away from the fishy, and secondly, the fish will not stick to the steamer.
4. Put the sea bass that has been cleaned on the spine in a steamer, and steam it over a medium-to-low heat for three minutes. The skin of the fire fish is easy to rot.
5. Sea bass steamed for three minutes.
6. Enoki mushrooms are placed on both sides of the plate.
7. Place the sea bass on the enoki mushroom with a spatula. Steam for eight minutes on medium and small heat.
8. Sea bass steamed for eight minutes.
9. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add ginger, garlic, and carrots. Hi Spicy, add some millet minced pepper
10. Stir fry the garlic.
11. Appropriate amount of boiling water, add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and salt to taste.
12. Hook in water starch. Turn off the heat and pour it on the perch.
13. Finished product.
14. Finished product.
15. Finished product.
See the homepage for details on the spine removal process: Double Pepper Bass.