1. Mix the flour, salt, quick-drying yeast, and sugar in the ingredients of the cake dough, add water, and knead into a dough. Place the dough on the chopping board and knead vigorously for 10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and elastic (depending on the water absorption of the flour, the water in the formula should be added as appropriate until it becomes a soft dough). Cover the kneaded dough with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and let it rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
2. Roll up from one end of the dough. Stretch the dough while rolling, making the dough as thin as possible, and roll as many times as possible; when it reaches the end, pinch it tightly. The step of rolling the dough is very important. The more the number of rolls, the more layers of the prepared biscuits; cut the rolled dough into 6 parts (the number of rolls must be more, if the number of rolls is not enough, each The layer of dough and the sesame sauce will be too thick, and the sesame sauce will flow out of the cross section when cut.) For each cut dough, pinch the cross sections of the two ends with your hands so that the sesame sauce will not be exposed.
3. After kneading it, let it rest and relax for 15 minutes; put the dough upright on the operating table and squeeze it with the palm of your hand; then roll it into a round cake with a rolling pin; mix 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of water, and dip it with a brush Brush a thin layer of honey water on the surface of each round cake; press the side brushed with honey water into the white sesame seeds, so that the surface of the dough is covered with white sesame seeds; place the sticky side up on the baking tray Put it in a preheated oven at 180°C, and bake for 18-20 minutes until the surface turns yellow and crispy. The freshly baked biscuits are the most tender and delicious. Bite the biscuits, you can see the clear layering. The more layers of biscuits, the better the taste
1. When rolling the dough, stretch the dough while rolling it up, so that the number of rolls out will be more, and the final product will have more layers;
2. The honey water brushed on the surface of the cake base is to make the surface easy to bake out of color, and the other is to make the surface sticky with sesame seeds. If you like the black color on the surface of the biscuits, you can use soy sauce instead of honey water to brush on the surface of the biscuits;
3. Children's shoes that don't like the taste of pepper can reduce the amount of pepper powder. On the contrary, you can increase it according to your own preferences;
4. If you like biscuits with a very soft and puffy texture, let the biscuits ferment for 20-30 minutes at room temperature before putting the biscuits into the oven, and the baked biscuits will be very soft.