1. Add peanut butter to cold boiled water to dilute.
2. Roll up the whole piece of Liangpi and cut into strips.
3. Put the cold skin into a bowl, add salt, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and chicken essence.
4. Mix well and pour in the prepared peanut butter.
5. Add half a spoon of garlic paste and mix well.
6. Sprinkle cucumber shreds on the top layer.
7. Top with chili oil at the end.
1. Peanut butter is sweet, sesame butter is bitter, the two can be used instead, depending on personal taste.
2. Generally, the stalls selling soy products in the vegetable market have ready-made Liangpi and Dandan noodles.
3. The practice of garlic sauce is in the previous article. If not, you can add garlic water (press garlic into a puree, add cold water to soak for a while).