1. Pour the ingredients for the pizza base into the basin.
2. Knead the dough by hand and leave it at room temperature.
3. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
4. Put it in a wok and fry on low heat to get the oil and water.
5. Control the dry oil and moisture out of the bacon.
6. Put the shrimps in a wok and fry them over low heat to get the excess water out.
7. Sheng out and spare.
8. Then put the green pepper ring in a small fire and stir-fry to get the water. This is to prevent the pizza from generating too much water during the baking process and affecting the taste of the final product.
9. Fermented dough.
10. Take out the exhaust and relax for 5 minutes.
11. Roll into a rectangle.
12. Spread a thin layer of oil on the baking pan, put in the dough, and arrange the shape according to the size of the baking pan.
13. Use a fork to make a small hole to prevent bulging during the baking process.
14. Apply a thin layer of oil.
15. Add the pizza sauce and spread it evenly with a spoon.
16. Spread bacon slices and evenly sprinkle with crushed black pepper.
17. Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese evenly.
18. Spread the shrimps and sprinkle with crushed black pepper.
19. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
20. Sprinkle with sweet corn kernels, green pepper rings and cherry tomatoes.
21. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese at the end.
22. Preheat the oven at 210 degrees for 10 minutes, put it in the middle layer of the baking tray and bake it for 25 minutes.
23. The supreme pizza full of ingredients is out!
25. Began to eat!
26. What I do is so capricious, it's so enjoyable to eat!
27. Those who like pizza, let's make it!