1. Peel potatoes, millet pepper rings, chopped green onion, ginger and garlic, and coriander.
2. Potato shreds are blanched in a pot of boiling water.
3. Rinse it with cold water (to keep the potato shreds crispy).
4. Raise the pot and burn the oil.
5. Pour the hot oil into the blended bowl of juice (put millet pepper rings, green onion, ginger and garlic in the bowl, add salt, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and white sugar).
6. Pour the bowl of juice into the dish.
7. Sprinkle in the coriander section, ready to eat.