by Zhou Tai Liang Soup
1. After the salted goose is cleaned, smear it with rice wine for 10 minutes. [The production of salted goose]: After the fresh goose is cleaned, use the fried pepper and salt to smear the whole body inside and outside, put it in a crock pot, pour the cooking wine, and marinate for about 48 hours Can
2. Put the salted goose in a pot, add water, green onion and ginger cooking wine, a little sugar, and boil it to a low heat.
3. Don't cook it too badly, use chopsticks to poke the goose skin and then drain it out
4. Let it cool for a while, peel off the skin and bones of the cooked salted goose, and tear up the goose meat
5. Pour the pepper oil in the pot and saute the minced ginger. If there is no pepper oil, saute the pepper in a frying pan first, and then remove the peppercorns.
6. Pour chopped green onion and sauté
Pour the shredded goose meat into the scallion ginger oil, mix well, you can add a little pepper oil
8. Sprinkle cooked sesame seeds after serving
9. After marinating, the goose meat is tight and fragrant. The flavors of sesame, onion and ginger are favorites of Zhou Tai. The pepper oil adds the hemp aroma of the salted goose, which is very special, and the more you eat it, the more fragrant it is.
You can adjust the saltiness of your own salted goose to your taste. If the salted goose you bought is salty, you can soak it for a few hours before washing and cooking. Adding sugar can increase the freshness of the meat.