1. Slice the shiitake mushrooms, peel the shrimp and remove the shrimp thread with a knife on the back.
2. Wash and scald the broccoli for later use.
3. Fry the shrimp skin and shrimp head and remove the shrimp oil.
4. Add scallions, garlic, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar to the shrimp sauce. Stir-fry broccoli until cooked thoroughly and remove. Put it in a bowl, with the green leaves of the broccoli facing the bottom of the bowl. Reserve the sauce.
5. Season boiling water with chicken powder, add shiitake mushrooms, shrimps, starch to thicken, and beat an egg white.
6. The broccoli is placed on a plate, and the shrimp is placed on top of the broccoli. Pour egg white mushrooms around the surroundings, and then pour the broccoli prawns with the sauce and serve.
Wash broccoli and add starch to wash repeatedly, rinse well before blanching. This dish mainly presents two different flavors in one dish. Shiitake mushroom egg smooth flavor and broccoli garlic flavor. As long as the sauce is clearly on the plate, it's fine.