1. Wash and remove the shrimp, remove the shell, and clean the shrimp (forgive me for being a cleanliness, I have to wash it several times)
2. Wash the small pumpkin, cut off the upper layer to make a lid, remove the inner flesh, and clean it
3. Chop the shrimp
4. Chopped into mashed meat
5. Add a little salt, cooking wine, sesame oil, white pepper, light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of starch, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar to the shrimp meat, and beat it up.
6. Dip a small spoon in water, make shrimp paste into shrimp balls, put in boiling water to shape, add a little white pepper, salt, chicken essence to the water
7. Cut the cucumber into thin strips, and chop the shallots
8. Put the cucumber shreds into the small pumpkin for the base, put the shrimp balls, pour the soup of the boiled shrimp balls, and cover
9. Steam for 15 minutes at 100 degrees in the steamer
10. After the pumpkin is out of the pot, open the lid and put on the chopped green onion (note that the steam is hot)
1. The prawns must be very delicately chopped to make the prawn soup fresh enough.
2. The JZD33-i22005 electric steamer of Vantage I used is of good quality and is worth recommending.