1. Just prepare your favorite vegetables, not necessarily the ones I chose
2. Shred all the ingredients, shred the mushrooms, and chop spinach
3. It just so happened that there was a little chicken thigh left in the house, which was also torn into small pieces.
4. Zucchini, spinach, and mushrooms blanched in boiling water
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the chicken and stir fragrant, then serve and continue to fry the carrot shreds
6. Fry an egg~ you can add a little salt to taste
7. Put the rice in the bowl first, put eggs, vegetables, chicken, add the hot sauce, you can stir as much as you want.
1. The hotness and saltiness of different brands of chili sauce are different, you can increase or decrease according to your needs;
2. You can use all the meat and dishes in the recipe~