Prepare the ingredients
2. Put water, olive oil, salt, sugar in the bread machine
3. Put in the high-gluten flour and draw a hole on it, pour in the yeast powder and cover it
4. Select the 10th dough option of the bread machine and turn on the bread machine
5. Separate the egg white and yolk of the egg and add an appropriate amount of starch water. Separate the egg white into two portions with a little purple cabbage juice, and a little red yeast rice powder.
6. Spread the egg liquid separately into omelets for later use
7. After the dough is ready, take it out on the cutting board and knead it to exhaust
8. Brush the bottom of the pizza pan with a layer of olive oil, roll the kneaded dough into a round piece and place it in the pizza pan, leaving the upward rolled edge in the outer circle
9. Use a fork to poke holes in the dough to help breathe air
10. Brush with a layer of olive oil on top
11. Put the cut ingredients and some cheese on the dough
12. Cover the top with a layer of cheese, put it into the preheated oven and bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes
13. Carve out Snow White from egg pancakes, small tomatoes, and seaweed
After the pizza is baked, put Snow White on top, you can decorate the surrounding with some tomato slices
Originally, the base was made according to the pizza on the bread machine recipe. I chose a small amount. In the end, it was enough for me to make two 8-inch pizzas. So here I cut the original recipe by half, which is the amount of one 8-inch pizza.