1. Add water to the flour and stir until it becomes flocculent. Mix the flour for 20 minutes
2. Minced pork, add green onion and ginger, and stir evenly in one direction
3. Add the broth and stir evenly in one direction. You can freeze it for a while to make it easier to prepare
4. Knead the dough with good noodles until smooth, and divide it into an agent slightly larger than the dumpling wrapper
5. Take one, press flat, and roll it out
6. Put meat on
7. Shaped into dumplings
8. Brush the pan with oil, put the dumplings in, fry for a while, add half a bowl of water, and fry them over low heat.
The degree of crispiness of the bottom frying depends on personal preference, prefer softer ones, and turn off the heat when the water is almost gone at the end.