1. Cut the onion into thin slices.
2. Put dehydrated coriander, garam masala, red chili powder and turmeric powder on a plate.
3. Cardamom, bay leaf, cloves and cinnamon are placed on another plate.
4. Prepare the ginger and garlic and put them on a plate.
5. Pine nuts, cashews and almonds are prepared in a plate.
6. Chop the mint and coriander leaves, and cut the pepper in half.
7. Peel the mango.
8. Mango slices.
9. Heat the pan, add oil, and sauté the onions over medium heat.
10. Fry the onions until they are slightly golden, then add pine nuts, cashews and almonds.
11. Stir fry until the nuts turn golden.
12. Use a strainer to filter out the oil, and let the onion and nut mixture cool.
13. After cooling, the onion-nut mixture is crushed with a food processor.
14. Sauté the spices (cardamom, cloves, bay leaf and cinnamon) with the filtered oil over medium heat. Stir-fry for about ten seconds, you can smell the aroma of the spices.
15. Add garlic and ginger and stir fry for about 25 seconds.
16. Add all kinds of flour and stir fry for about 20 seconds. If it is a bit sticky, add a spoon or two of water.
17. Add the chicken nuggets and stir fry for about 3-5 minutes until the chicken is slightly golden.
18. Reduce the heat, add the mango and yogurt, stir-fry evenly, without covering, continue to simmer for 4 minutes.
19. Add water and continue to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
20. Turn the heat to high, add the tomato puree, and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
21. During the stewing process, stir evenly quickly.
22. Add the onion nut mixture and mix well.
23. Cook until the chicken is fully cooked, add cilantro, mint and chili.
24. Add cream and salt to taste.
1 The main function of nuts is to thicken, so they can be replaced with other different kinds of nuts.
2 It is best to use unripe mangoes to create a hot and sour taste.
3 If you don't like too much acid, you can appropriately reduce the amount of raw mango.
4 The oil can use any tasteless oil.
5 This chicken curry is suitable for white rice or bread.