1. Dice carrots and sausages and set aside
2. Heat the pan, pour the oil, beat the eggs into the pan, and fry them into egg pieces
3. Add diced carrots and diced sausage and stir fry
4. Add rice, stir fry
5. Add soy sauce, turn to high heat to quickly stir fry, stir fry while turning the pot, fry until the rice grains are distinct
6. Finally add salt to taste
7. The soy sauce fried rice is fragrant, sprinkle a little chopped green onion and eat it out of the pan
1. It is best to use overnight rice for rice. The freshly braised rice should be less watery, otherwise it will stick together.
2. Soy sauce for fried rice with soy sauce is best to use dark soy sauce (I use soy sauce that is brewed for five years). Lard is the best oil for fried rice.
3. I added two more egg yolks to the eggs (the egg whites can be used for bread), so that the fried eggs are brighter in color.