1. Put the chicken breast into the pot under cold water, add green onion, ginger and cooking wine, and cook for 15 minutes after the water is boiled
2. Take it out and wait until it’s not so hot
3. Pour in light soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper, stir well, marinate for ten minutes
4. The oil is 50% to 60% hot, and the shredded chicken is placed in the pot and scattered with chopsticks
5. If you like chewy, fry it for a while. If you like crispy, it will be browned, then take it out and set aside.
6. Leave a little base oil in the pot and fry the aniseed, add ginger and garlic first, then pepper and chili. Remember to put the head first (such as ginger and garlic), and put the chili last, so that it will not be fried, but also can fully release the spicy taste and fragrance of the chili
7. Pour in the fried chicken shreds, stir-fry evenly, then add a little salt, chicken essence, and cooked white sesame seeds, stir-fry evenly, and it will be out of the pan.