1. Prepare the raw materials, wash the chicken wings and mark the surface with a knife. Add cooking wine, salt, green onion, ginger slices, white wine, etc. and marinate for 30 minutes
2. Take out the chicken wings to control the moisture on the surface. There is no need to put oil. Place the chicken wings with the large skin side down and fry them flat in the pan; fry them until they are golden and turn them over, and remove the other side until they are golden
3. At this time, you will find a little oil in the pan. Spread the potato slices on the bottom of the pan, and fry both sides until golden brown before serving; heat the pan, add a little oil, add the bean paste and stir fry to get the red oil
4. Then add the dried chili, pepper, green onion, ginger, garlic, star anise, cinnamon and bay leaves to reveal the aroma; add the fried chicken wings and potato chips and stir fry
5. Pour in the right amount of cooking wine and a little soy sauce and continue to stir fry, add the right amount of salt to taste
6. Add a little sugar and stir-fry quickly. Sprinkle some cooked peanuts on top of the pan.
1. Preparation: Make a few knives on the surface of the chicken wings, add salt, ginger, shallot, garlic and cooking wine to marinate; there is no need to add oil when frying in the pan, but the moisture on the surface should be controlled dry, and then fried in the pan until golden on both sides Remove; you will find a little oil left in the pan, use the oil in the pan to fry the potato slices until two golden slices;
2. Put a little oil in the pot, first fry the bean paste into red oil, add green onion, ginger, garlic and aniseed to fragrant, then stir fry the chicken wings and potato slices that have been fried in advance, then add some cooking wine and soy sauce and continue to stir Stir-fry; add salt and sugar to taste after stir-frying; add cooked peanuts before cooking.