1. Add a little salt to the flour and mix well, slowly pour in warm water, stir into snow flakes with chopsticks, knead it into a dough, let it rest for 30 minutes
2. Add 5ml of vegetable oil to the wok, add the leftover rice, and add a tablespoon of spicy beef sauce
3. Add a tablespoon of barbecue sauce and stir thoroughly to make the rice grains fully colored
4. Put the fried rice out and set aside. Divide the awake dough into 4 portions
5. Take one of them, roll them into thin slices, and add a large spoonful of fried rice
6. Close the mouth like a bun, and click on the top after closing
7. Press gently to flatten with your hands, being careful not to press too hard, after turning over, press again with your hands to keep the cake about 1 cm thick
8. Add 10ml of vegetable oil to the pot, roast the meat and put it in the pie, with the mouth side down, fry until one side is golden, turn it over and fry the other side, and both sides will be golden.