1. Cut the chicken breast into cubes, which can be slightly larger and taste better. Then add 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of Maggi umami sauce, 2 slices of ginger, and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Cut the green onion, ginger, and garlic into large slices.
3. Pour oil in the pot and fry the peppercorns over low heat.
4. Add the green onion, ginger and garlic, fry the aroma and remove all the base ingredients, leaving only the base oil.
5. Turn on high heat, add chicken and stir well.
6. Add water to the chicken, then simmer for 7 minutes on medium heat.
7. Boil a large pot of water and put 1 tablespoon of salt in the water.
8. Cut the green and red beauty pepper into small pieces.
9. Mix 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of Daxi Korean barbecue sauce, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, and 1 spoon of dark soy sauce.
10. Boil the chicken on high heat and drain the water a bit.
11. Add beauty pepper and stir well, pour in the sauce, cover the sauce over medium heat. Then add half a bowl of water to the sauce bowl to dissolve the sauce at the bottom of the bowl, then pour half a bowl of water into the pot and bring it to a boil.
12. Add Laoganma soy, chicken, chili and stir-fry, turn off the heat, cover the pot and set aside.
13. Lower the noodles into the pot and pick them up with chopsticks to prevent adhesion. Then turn on high heat to boil.
14. When the froth is boiling, pour it into a bowl of cold water and cook it again until it boils.
15. The noodles were drenched under cold water.
16. Put the noodles in a bowl, put the halogen on top, and mix well.
1. It turns out that this dish uses chicken nuggets. Changan chose chicken breast instead of spitting bones hahaha.
2. Do not turn on high heat after pouring the sauce, otherwise it will stick to the pot.
3. The stick noodles used for the noodles are cylindrical, thicker, and taste very strong.
4. Because it is noodles, the soup should be a little bit more and saltier.