1. Fresh yellow croaker remove the gills and internal organs, wash and drain the water
2. Cut the yellow croaker with an oblique knife on both sides, remember not to cut it
3. The yellow croaker is evenly coated with a thin layer of flour
4. Pour oil into the pot and heat it to 70% hot. Put the yellow croaker in turn and fry it over high heat.
5. Fry until the yellow croaker floats on both sides until golden brown
6. Put the fried yellow croaker into the dish to control the oil
7. In another pot, pour the bottom oil and heat, add the pepper and star anise, fry it fragrant, then sauté the onion, ginger, garlic and fragrant.
8. Add the seasonings, a pint of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and Pixian bean paste, stir fry well, and get the red oil
9. Add appropriate amount of water and then add the fried yellow croaker to simmer over high heat
10. Stew until the soup is thick, add salt and monosodium glutamate to make it fresh and enjoy it
11. Put the spicy and delicious yellow croaker on the plate and you're done
12. Yellow croaker has a different taste in doing this
13. It's great with small buns and milk
14. Yellow croaker is super rich in nutrients, regular consumption is good for the body
15. Spicy yellow croaker is also a must-try specialty for banquets
Yellow croaker is rich in protein, vitamins and trace elements such as calcium, iron and selenium. It has the following effects on the human body: 1. Anti-oxidation, remove free radicals produced by human metabolism, delay aging, and inhibit the production of wrinkles. 2. Strengthen the spleen and raise the stomach, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, increase appetite, and promote the absorption of nutrients by the human body. 3. It has a good effect on anemia, insomnia, dizziness, loss of appetite and women with postpartum physical weakness. To eat yellow croaker with apples, it helps to supplement the nutrition.