1. Prepare ingredients: spinach, garlic cloves, lean meat
2. Peel and smash garlic cloves, slice lean meat, add Qingxuan soy sauce, salt, chicken powder and stir for a while, finally add starch and a little sesame oil and stir again.
3. Spinach cut off the head, soak and wash
4. Pick up and drain the water
5. Heat up a pan, put a proper amount of oil, add garlic and sauté
6. Pour in the lean meat and stir fry
7. Stir-fry until the meat slices are white and the fragrance overflows
8. Pour in some water
9. Cover the pot and boil
10. Pour the spinach and mix well with a spatula
11. Keep it on high heat and cook for a few minutes. Cook until the spinach is soft
12. Add salt and chicken powder
13. Pour in the abalone juice and stir-fry evenly
When processing spinach, it is best to use scissors to cut off the head directly, so that it is clean and there is no sand trapped on the stems, and it is easy to eat. Marinating the meat for a while and then sautéing can keep the meat tender and smooth.