1. Prepare ingredients, the recipe ingredients are prepared according to the number of people in my family, if there are few people, you can reduce the amount
2. Wash the ribs, add ginger, garlic, dark soy sauce, and diced pepper, marinate evenly for half an hour
3. Medium flour, corn flour, yeast, salt, water, knead into a dough, do not add water all at once, adjust the amount of water according to the water absorption of your own flour
4. Just form a dough, ferment at room temperature
5. Wash the edamame, cut the chili and set aside
6. Pour cooking oil into the pot to heat up, and boil some boiling water next to it for later use
7. Add ribs and stir fry
8. The ribs change color, add bean paste and continue to fry
9. Add bay leaves and salt and continue to fry a few times
10. Add boiling water, cook for ten minutes on medium heat, the water is a little more than usual
11. When the ribs are cooking, take out the dough, rub the strips first, and then divide into pieces. The size is adjusted according to my own pot. I divided it into eleven, but in the end only ten can be placed in the pot, so I adjusted it.
12. Add edamame and stir fry a few times
13. Take a dough and squeeze it, put it around the side of the pot, cover and simmer for 20 minutes
14. You can flip it halfway, be careful of drying the pot,
15. The steamed bun will be cooked in 20 minutes. Take it out first, then add the chili and stir fry for the juice
16. Add a small amount of chicken essence and monosodium glutamate before being out of the pan and stir evenly to make it out of the pan.
17. Chopped green onion can be according to your own taste, or you can leave it alone
The pepper and salt are adjusted according to your own taste\nThe dough of the bun bun must be fermented for a while before use.