1. Prepare ingredients~
2. All the shiitake mushrooms, green onion, ginger and garlic are cut and set aside, and the green onion and green onion leaves are separated~
3. Put the chicken pieces in a large bowl, add ginger and green onion.
4. The egg is knocked open, the yolk and the egg white are separated, only the egg white is poured into a bowl, and then the salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oil consumption, cornstarch, pepper, white sugar and sesame oil are added in the ingredients.
5. Grab it with your hands and massage the chicken pieces thoroughly, so that each piece is evenly coated with the ingredients and marinated for 30 minutes. \n
6. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry on medium heat until shiitake mushrooms soften and the water comes out.
7. Spread a layer of chicken nuggets on the bottom of the bowl, spread part of the fried shiitake mushrooms and garlic on the chicken nuggets, then layer the chicken nuggets, and then cover the remaining shiitake mushrooms. Spread a layer of washed cordyceps flowers as an ornament on the top.
8. Fill the water tank of the steamer with cold boiled water, set the pure steaming function, 110 degrees for 50 minutes. After the oven is aired for two minutes, put it in a large bowl and start steaming until the beeping sound prompts you to finish.
1. Add cornstarch and egg white to the chicken nuggets to make it more tender. The marinating time must be sufficient to make it more delicious~\n\n2. Spread the chicken nuggets and shiitake mushrooms in a staggered manner, which can make the fragrance of shiitake mushrooms when steaming Penetrate from the bottom to the top, stir-fry the shiitake mushrooms before steaming, the fragrance is stronger, if there are dried shiitake mushrooms, it’s better~\n