1. Prepare the ingredients and wash the lotus lily.
2. Bring water to a boil in the pot, add pork bones and 2 slices of ginger, boil the blood water from the pork bones over high heat, and remove them for use.
3. The abalone is shelled and washed to remove the mud and sand.
4. Put all the ingredients in the stewing pot, add 80% water, and close the lid.
5. Bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer in water for two hours, turn off the heat and add salt to taste.
The stew needs to be clear. Therefore, the blood-stained ingredients should be boiled in advance and then stewed to remove the fishy and clear the soup.