1. Wash and cut the sirloin, rinse off the blood; put the sirloin into the pot, add water.
2. Bring to a boil on high fire.
3. Remove the sirloin and wash off the foam.
4. Pour into the pressure cooker.
5. Put the pepper, star anise and cinnamon in the seasoning bag; pour water into the pot, add the dried chili and the seasoning bag.
6. Add salt.
7. Pour in the dark soy sauce, cover the lid of the pressure cooker, and keep the pressure for 35 minutes.
8. Pour the cooked sirloin into a casserole.
9. Pour the sirloin juice and bring to a boil.
10. Wash the radish and cut into pieces with a hob; wash and cut the green garlic into sections for later use.
11. Bring the sirloin to a boil, pour in the radish and bring to a boil. Turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
12. Add the hot pot bottom ingredients and bring to a boil.
13. Add green garlic and cook until broken.
14. The stewed sirloin can be served off the heat.