1. The required ingredients are ready.
2. Keel cold water pot with cooking wine and ginger slices to blanch water.
3. Take out the controlled water, rinse well, and put it into the pressure cooker.
4. Peel the lotus root and cut it into pieces with a knife.
5. Add sliced ginger and green onion.
6. Add an appropriate amount of water, a little salt, heat and press for 30 minutes.
7. When the time was up, the pot was so delicious that it was crying, and the color of the lotus root was so beautiful.
8. Home-cooked delicacy, please taste it.
9. Finished picture.
10. Finished picture.
With limited time today, you can only use a pressure cooker to press it. Time allows you can use a clay pot, and a crock pot is even better! Wish you be happy!