1. Ingredients: trotters, lotus seeds, ginger, green onions, mint leaves
2. Wash the lotus seeds and soak them in clean water. When the lotus seeds are slightly softer, use a needle to remove the remaining lotus cores in the lotus seeds.
3. Clean the pig's feet, pour water into the hot pot, add the pig's feet to boil, add white wine to remove the blanched blood foam, and then wash the pig's feet with cold water
4. Add a small amount of oil to the pot, add rock sugar, boil on low heat and wait for the rock sugar to melt
5. When the color turns brown and there is big foam, pour the pig's feet, stir-fry the pig's feet, add Pixian bean paste and stir-fry until the pig's feet are evenly colored
6. This is the prepared green onions, ginger, pepper, aniseed, hawthorn slices, mint leaves, small green onions knotted, and sliced green onions
7. Pour the trotters into the pressure cooker, add the water that has not used the trotters, add the lotus seeds, add the onion, ginger, pepper, aniseed, hawthorn slices, mint leaves, add the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, white wine, salt, and cover the fire Bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes
8. After 20 minutes, open the lid of the pressure cooker and serve the dishes. Cut small green peppers to decorate and serve.
9. Finished product
10. Finished product
1. The trotters must be cleaned to remove blood stains.
2. The lotus seeds should be stored in a cool and dry place, sealed.