1. The cold water pot blanchs the blood in the stick bones, pay attention to the cold water pot, the blood water cannot be cleaned with hot water
2. After the bleeding ends, remove the stick bones, rinse them with clean water, and put them in the inner pot of the electric cooker
3. Add an appropriate amount of water, and note that it is still cold water! Smash the ginger and put it in, and put the knotted green onion in it
4. Start the Lao Huo Soup or Tong Bone Soup program
5. Wash the white radish, peel and cut into pieces with a hob for later use
6. The soup that has been boiled for more than two hours, look, the soup is as white as milk, smells, and fragrant.
7. Put in the cut white radish cubes, continue to stew until the end of the process, add salt to eat and put the radish in time according to the size of the radish cubes and your preferences