1. The chicken wings are cleaned and the amount can be adjusted according to the situation;
2. Use a sharp knife to align the center and split in two, and the knife must be steady and firm, so that the bones will be brushed together and there will be no bone residue;
3. 1 large piece of fresh ginger, the amount can be more, green and red pepper each, screw pepper is very spicy, just have one;
4. Cut the fresh ginger into thin slices, remove the seeds of the green and red pepper and cut into pieces, and slice the garlic;
5. Pour a little oil in the wok, put the chicken wings and ginger slices into the wok and stir fry. Don't have too much oil. Some oil will leak out from the chicken wing skin. Stir fry with ginger will not only avoid the oily fume caused by the dry stir-fried chicken wings, but also Use the effect of ginger juice to remove fishery, until the chicken wings skin is slightly burnt and the chicken wings are swollen; to say one more thing, be sure to heat the pan with cold oil, so as not to produce too much fumes, and will not burn the chicken wings and ginger Stir fry
6. According to the taste, sprinkle salt, pour light soy sauce, oyster sauce, seasoning and toning;
7. After stirring evenly, pour the green and red pepper cubes and garlic slices into the pot. The green and red pepper garlic slices can be eaten raw. They can be used for color matching and seasoning, so they can be mixed evenly before serving.
1. Chicken wings contain a small amount of oil, so there is no need for too much oil in the wok; stir-fry chicken wings with ginger slices on medium heat. Be sure to stir-fry the chicken wings until they become bulging and the skin is slightly charred. This will force the sebum Come out, but also make the inside fully mature;
2. The chicken wings do not need to be blanched; the ingredients can also be changed according to the seasons.