1. Clam spit sand with salt water and some sesame oil for half a day;
2. Prepare the ingredients: 1 tablespoon of Pixian bean paste, 5 slices of ginger, 1 garlic, 1 pepper, 5 dried chilies, and 2 shallots;
3. Cut dried chili into sections diagonally, shred ginger, slice garlic, and cut shallot into sections;
4. After the clams are cleaned, blanch them in hot water until the clams are slightly opened;
5. Rinse the sand on the surface of the clams with water, and set aside;
6. Heat the light luxury pie wok, pour an appropriate amount of edible oil, when the oil temperature reaches 60% hot, put the onion, ginger, garlic, chili, and pepper in the pot and stir fragrant;
7. Add 1 tablespoon of Pixian bean paste and stir fry evenly;
8. Then put the blanched clams into the pot and stir fry to get a fragrance;
9. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, add 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce and 2 teaspoons of rice wine to taste;
10. Add 1 teaspoon of white sugar to make fresh;
11. Sprinkle some green onion leaves before serving!
1. Pixian bean paste is added to this dish, so there is no need to add salt;
2. The sand-spitting process must be carried out after buying clams;
3. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar to the seasoning to make it more delicious.