1. Slice the pork first, then cut into strips and put it in a bowl, add a small amount of salt to increase the bottom taste, add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, starch, and stir well, then add an appropriate amount of cooking oil, once again stir evenly, seal the meat The moisture in the water is reserved.
2. Wash the cowpea, cut off the top, and then cut into pieces.
3. Prepare green onion, ginger, garlic and dried chili.
4. Boil water, add ginger, beans, and salt after the water is boiled. Keep the edible oil the green beans, blanch for about 2-3 minutes, remove and drain for later use.
5. Put the oil in the pan and heat it into the marinated pork. Use chopsticks to scatter it to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
6. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add green onion, ginger, garlic, dried chili and fry the spice head.
7. Then pour the cowpea and stir fry together.
8. Pour in the fried pork and continue to stir fry.
9. Add chicken bouillon, light soy sauce, soy sauce, seasoning for freshness, and then stir-fry for a few minutes before it is out of the pot.
10. A very delicious and delicious dish. Cowpeas must be fried before they can be eaten, otherwise they may be poisoned.
The process of marinating the meat cannot be less. The seasoning is increased or decreased according to the amount of meat; do not blanch the cowpea for too long, otherwise it will be too soft and not delicious in the later stage; dry chili can be replaced with millet spicy, and blanched cowpea can be replaced with deep-fried , Deep-fried until tiger skin shape and fish out.