1. Wash the pork tenderloin and cut into thin strips or shreds. Use a little soy sauce, cooking wine and starch to pick up and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Wash the green peppers, remove the stalks and seeds, and cut into filaments. Cut the garlic and ginger into fine strips.
3. Pour a small amount of oil in the pan, heat it up, add minced garlic and ginger to sauté, then add the marinated meat and stir-fry quickly. The meat becomes white and served.
4. Leave a little oil in the pan, add the green pepper and stir-fry for a while, stir-fry the meat, add soy sauce and salt, and stir-fry evenly before leaving the pan.
5. At this point, the production is complete.
Food lovers, the sweetheart of two cats.
[Sina Weibo] @卫蓝Ken [Public WeChat] wlsg2015
[Video of this issue] http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ5NTAyMDY5Ng==.html