1. Materials are ready. Although the head of the shrimp ball I bought has been pinched off, there are still remnants of cheeks and feet. So remove this part when you clean it yourself. Then take out the shrimp intestines and scrub them with a brush.
2. Add oil to the pot, add green onion and ginger to fragrant, add more oil;
3. When the oil temperature is high, fry the shrimp balls. The more oil is to fry the shrimp balls slightly;
4. It takes longer to fry on high fire;
5. Then add cooking wine, a tablespoon of sugar, and light soy sauce, continue to fry until smoking;
6. Finally, add a larger portion of salt and pepper, stir fry, and serve.
1. In this way, the lobster meat is more tender than the cooked one.
2. Because the lobster has a shell, the salt will not quickly penetrate into the shell, so it is recommended to have more salt and pepper in order to have a rich taste.