1. Wash the kidney beans, remove the two old tendons and break them into small pieces
2. Cut dried chili into small pieces, mince garlic, mince pork
3. Pour vegetable oil into the pot. After the oil is 50% hot, add the green beans. Fry until the skin is wrinkled and remove the oil.
4. Leave a little base oil in the pot, add minced garlic and dried chili until fragrant
5. Add the minced meat and stir-fry, cook in the cooking wine and light soy sauce. After the minced meat is slightly dry and oily, add the fried green beans and stir-fry evenly. Add salt to taste.