1. After adding the red yeast rice flour and weighing.
2. Add water to make a dough with moderate hardness by hand and let it stand for half an hour.
3. After the pork is cut into small cubes with a knife, add the cooking wine, light soy sauce, chicken essence, appropriate amount of salt, green onion and ginger to taste and mix well.
4. At this time, add chopped cabbage, leeks, fungus, and peanut oil and mix well.
5. After letting the dough stand and knead it evenly, knead it into a long strip by hand and pull it into a uniform size agent.
6. After flattening, use a rolling pin to roll into a round thin dough.
7. Put the right amount of stuffing in the dough.
8. After making dumplings.
9. Then pinch the two sides of the dumpling together.
10. Wrap all the dumpling wrappers one by one.
11. This is 300 grams per person.
12. Now prepare the seasoning for the sour soup, first add a spoonful of light soy sauce, rice vinegar, and old vinegar.
13. Then add chicken essence.
14. Add seaweed at this time.
15. Then add light dried shrimp skins.
16. Finally, add the chili noodles and white sesame seeds.
17. Heat the pot and pour the peanut oil into a bowl.
18. Pour a proper amount of water into the pot and boil, then pour the weighed wontons into the pot. After the high fire boils, add a little water and repeat 3 times. When you see all the wontons floating on the water, turn off the heat.
19. Pour the hot soup of boiled wontons into the bowl, as the saying goes: the original soup becomes the original food.
20. Transfer the cooked wontons to a bowl and start enjoying.
The seasoning in the sour soup can be chosen as you like, and the filling can also be replaced with other ingredients...