by KL Le Yoyo
1. Wash the keel in blanching water, soak the white fungus and remove the pedicles and break into small pieces; wash the apples and rub them on the apple skin with a little salt for a while, so that the wax on the surface can be rubbed off. After washing again, cut the apples into four The block is de-nucleated, and other materials are washed and set aside
2. Put all the ingredients in the pot, pour 1.5 liters of water
3. After adding water, the apple will float, so that it will not affect the soup cooking process
4. Dry the outside of the pot and put it in the saucepan
5. Turn on the power, select the [Luxury broth] mode, the taste is [standard] and you can start boiling the soup; if you use stainless steel or a casserole to boil the soup, turn it to a low heat for 1 and a half hours.
6. Since the ingredients are all ingredients that are easy to cook and taste, the soup time does not need to be too long; after the soup is cooked, add a little salt and drink it
7. Finished product
8. Finished product
-The soup tastes stronger when the apples are cooked together with the skin.
-This soup has a sweet taste and it is recommended that you do not need to add too much salt.
-Keel can be replaced by spare ribs or lean meat.