1. First buy a live carp, remove the scales, gills and internal organs, remove the fishy lines on both sides of the fish body, and then cut the flower knife
2. Cut the fillet diagonally and then stand up the fillet, and cut it at the root of the fillet so that the fillet will come out.
3. Put the flour starch and eggs in the basin, then add a little water to make a paste
4. The fish is turned over and covered with salt
5. Sprinkle some cooking wine and marinate the fish for 30 minutes
6. Then carry the fish and hang it on the fish body, and flow down from the tail, so that it is more even
7. Then put the fish in this position and put it in a hot oil pan to fry (I watched the fish’s posture change and didn’t forget to take the picture of the fried fish)
8. Put the fried fish on the plate
9. Take a basin, put a tablespoon of vinegar, a tablespoon of sugar, and three tablespoons of water
10. Chop the minced garlic, minced ginger, chopped green onion, and prepare two bags of tomato sauce
11. When the oil in a small pot is hot, add the onion, ginger, garlic and stir fry
12. Then add the tomato sauce and stir
13. Add the sweet and sour sauce and simmer for a while
14. Pour in the adjusted water starch and boil until thick
15. Pour on the fried fish
Be sure to deep-fry it to the fire or it will collapse easily after pouring the sauce.