1. Cut chicken breast into strips, add light soy sauce, pepper, and salt. Mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Add cornstarch to the marinated chicken breast and mix well.
3. Fried chicken breast.
4. Put cucumber soup in the bowl, or white vinegar if you don’t have it. Add sugar, cornstarch, and tomato sauce into a sweet and sour sauce and set aside. Pour a little bit of oil into the non-stick pan, pour in the sweet and sour sauce, and heat on low heat until thick.
5. Pour in the fried chicken breast and stir fry evenly.
6. Put the cucumber and white sesame seeds, stir-fry evenly and then turn off the heat.
The sweet and sour sauce is prepared according to your taste, and it tastes sour and sweet.