1. The lotus root is peeled, washed, and sliced. The thickness is as thick as you like.
2. Green and red pepper cut into small cubes
3. Finely chop green onion and slice garlic.
4. Mix white sugar, balsamic vinegar, tomato sauce, light soy sauce, and salt into a sauce. If you like sweetness, add more sugar, and if you like sour, add more vinegar. Come as you like.
5. Stir-fry the shallots and garlic slices in the oil to 50% heat to create a fragrant flavor.
6. Stir fried lotus root slices
7. Pour the adjusted sauce into the pot and stir fry evenly
8. Cook for a few minutes, because lotus root contains more starch. If there is less soup in the pot, you can add a little water instead of adding too much. Stir the diced green and red peppers in a pan and add a little sesame oil.
9. Pour in sesame oil and turn off the heat.
This dish has a sweet and sour taste and a crunchy texture. It is crispy, so don’t stir-fry the lotus root for too long. If it is rotten, it will lose the characteristics of this dish.