1. Cut pork belly into pieces
2. Cooking wine, light soy sauce, white sugar, vinegar, and water are mixed into sweet and sour sauce. According to this ratio, half a bowl of sauce is enough.
3. Don't put oil in the pot, just add pork belly and stir fry
4. After the pork belly becomes oily and discolored, add sliced green onion, ginger, star anise, bay leaves and cinnamon and sauté until fragrant
5. Pour in the sauce, stir-fry a little, add appropriate amount of water, boil on high heat and turn to low heat for 50 minutes, add salt and cook for another 15 minutes to serve and sprinkle the chopped green onions