1. Finely chopped pork into meat fillings
2. Add 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken powder, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cooking wine, appropriate amount of ground ginger, and appropriate amount of salt.
3. Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in water in advance, take 120-130 grams of mushroom water
4. Add the shiitake mushroom water little by little to the flavored meat filling, stir clockwise every time you add a little water until the water is absorbed into the meat filling, and then add another time
5. Pour all 130 grams of shiitake mushroom water into the minced meat, put it in the refrigerator overnight, take out the minced meat the next day, add the chopped green onion mixed with sesame oil, it tastes bad if you put it in advance
6. First add 60 grams of boiling water to the flour and stir, knead it a little, then add 45 grams of cold water to knead into a smooth dough, wrap it with plastic wrap, and put it on the balcony for the next day. The dough is divided into about 20 agents
7. Roll out the agent thinly, wrap it into steamed buns, put the steamer on fire, put oil on the drawer, put the steamed buns after boiling, and cook out on medium heat for 6 minutes