1. Weigh the mung beans, prepare some tangerine peels and candied dates
2. Wash the mung beans first, then soak for 1 hour
3. Then wash the dried tangerine peel and candied dates and put them in a casserole
4. After the pigeons are cleaned, put them in a soup pot and blanch them to remove blood foam
5. Then put the pigeons in the mung bean tangerine peel water soaked for 1 hour
6. Cook on high heat for 10 minutes, then switch to low heat
7. After boiling for 1 hour, turn on the heat again. At this time, you can easily remove the mung bean skin and discard it. Continue to cook for 1 hour.
8. At this time, the soup is delicious and you can drink it. If you don’t like to drink the soup without salt, you can add salt to taste. However, in the old Cantonese home, such old fire soup is rarely salted, let alone Will put things like MSG and Essence of Chicken
9. Put it in a bowl, ready to drink
Everyone knows that if there is mung bean skin in the soup, the taste will be greatly reduced. You only need to boil the soup for 1 hour, then turn on the fire again. After boiling in the soup, the mung bean skin will be concentrated in the soup. Together, it is very convenient to fish out the mung bean skin.