1. Chicken wings, 8 grams of light soy sauce, 8 grams of cooking wine, appropriate amount of shredded ginger, marinate for 1 hour,
2. Fried chicken wings until golden on both sides,
3. Stir the scallion and ginger until fragrant, add the chicken wings, add the remaining sauce to a bowl of water, mix well and pour in. Bring to a high heat and simmer on a low heat, then add the sauce to the high heat.
4. Wash the rice, add water and simmer until cooked,
5. If you want to feel the fragrance of fresh rice, choose the best polished rice from Ruanliang.
Fresh rice has a high water content, so pay attention to a little less water. \nThe chicken wings will be more delicious if they are marinated longer.